2012. december 5., szerda

Érdekes történet:))

Ha tudtok valamennyire angolul, olvassátok el ezt a történetet! Nekem nagyon tetszett:D


A few years ago my wife and I were living in New York. Our apartment was next to Central Park, and every morning I went for a run before I went to work.
A lot of people had told me to be careful of muggers in the park, so I didn't usually take anything with me. But one morning my wife asked me to buy some bread on the way home, so I put 10 dollar in my back pocket.
While I was running through the park, another jogger bumped into me. He apologised and continued running. I thought it was bit strange, so I checked my pocket and found that the money was missing. I immediately ran after the other jogger, andgrabbed him by his arm. I started shouting and demanding that he give me the 10 dollar. I'm not usually a hot-headed person, but I really lost my temper. This frightened him and he quickly put his hand in his pocket and gave me the money. Then he ran away as fast as he could.
I bought the bread and went home. As soon as I got there, I began to tell my wife my story. 'You won't believe what happened to me!' I started. She immediately interrupted, 'I know, you left the money for the bread on the kitchen table'.

1 megjegyzés: